Verizon + App
texkan9

I had someone send me three videos via text from her Verizon phone.  In order for me to view those videos, it had a message to view through the Verizon + app which I had to download to my phone.  After doing this, it asked me to enter my mobile phone number to send me a security code.  I have tried this around five times without receiving any codes.  All times the 15 minutes expired (which expires the code).  I have deleted the app three times and reinstalled with the same issues.  I'm a bit frustrated because the videos are for work purposes.  Please help!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon + App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please accept our apologies about this. Let's see what's going on. First off, are you a Verizon customer as well? What phone do you have?

AnthonyM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
texkan9

I am not a Verizon customer. I have the iphone 6  Version 10.2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

texkan9,

Thank you for that information. When you download the Message+ application, what version is the application?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
texkan9

I'm not quite sure. I deleted the app and now I cannot get back to it. When my friend sent me the video there was a message with it giving me a link to go to the App Store to download the Message+ plus app.  Now when I click that link it takes me to Safari and says it cannot open. It does not even take me to the App Store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

texkan9,

Thank you for getting back to me. Are you able to go into the App Store and manually search for the application?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SHAGAD30

I  a Berizon customer and am unable to use Verizon Messenger.

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

When you say you are unable to use it what exactly is the app doing. Will it not open? what type of phone do you have? Was this app on your phone or did you have to download it to your phone?

0 Likes
SHAGAD30

I go through adding my phone number....getting a passcode from Verizon. When I go into the message, it shows a circle with the line through it.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely want to see you get the benefits of our Verizon+ messaging option as our valued customer, SHAGAD30. What model phone do you use with Verizon? Are you trying to use Message+ through that phone or a different device, such as a computer or tablet? Are your text messages working well when using the native application for text on your phone?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes