Verizon Integrated Messaging error text messages
kjy001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I keep getting these text messages saying "were unable to connect to verizon integrated messaging.  Ive gotten like 6 texts today and about that many yesterday as well.  I restarted the phone and now the app won't even load.  Its Message+  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Integrated Messaging error text messages
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

See White screen when I open VZ Messages + ; it seems to work for several.

0 Likes
kjy001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am able to get intobit, but I keep getting text messages saying device unable to connect to verizon integrated messaging, at leaSt 10 times per day, had a bunch overnight too.

0 Likes
Jellinwood

Same issue, but the application comes back up. No white screen problem. How do I get it to sync or stop sending msgs.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you cleared the app cache, then rebooted before trying to restart the app?

0 Likes
sti1990

Having the SAME issue, cleared cache & restarted & got another dang message. It's got to be at least 50 since I went to bed last night. And directions in text don't work. "You can attempt to reconnect your device through the Settings menu of the app" but once I'm in settings there's no obvious choice for reconnect or sync. AND I can't find a direct phone # to Verizon.

0 Likes
Jellinwood

Cleared cashe and restarted, still same.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go into Settings --> Applications --> Scroll to Messages +.  Uninstall updates, turn off auto updates, restart the phone, then open Messages+.  It should work and you can update once they get a version that works.

0 Likes
kjy001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did this, but I do not see a place to disable automatic updates.  Also, the version number appears the same, but the option to uninstall updates is the same...

0 Likes
kjy001
Enthusiast - Level 2

Im glad I am not the only one, but its frustrating.  At least you can mute conversations

0 Likes