Verizon Message+ App
Nmbenassi

Anyone else having messages no longer say delivered? Just sent? I know that a delivery status would come across for all other Verizon customers and some from over providers when sending pictures, but suddenly it is saying sent for all messages (Verizon or not) and I'm not seeing any that state delivered.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Message+ App
123LEE

Mine say "delivered" if I sent them to a phone number.

Mine say "sent" if I sent to short code.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Message+ App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nmbenassi, we want to make sure that any issues that you are currently experiencing are properly resolved. With the messages that read 'sent', do you know if the messages have been received by the other party? Normally, messages sent to another Verizon Wireless user will display the message 'delivered' when it has been confirmed that it was received. If they are on another provider or it cannot be confirmed that the message was received, the message 'sent' will be displayed.

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

deliveredNmbenassi, we want to make sure that any issues that you are currently experiencing are properly resolved. With the messages that read 'sent', do you know if the messages have been received by the other party? Normally, messages sent to another Verizon Wireless user will display the message 'delievered' when it has been confirmed that it was received. If they are on another provider or it cannot be confirmed that the message was received, the message 'sent' will be displayed.

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes