Re: Verizon Message+ Multiple different views of same messages
Ventuckyspaz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Download and use Google Messages it's a far better program than Verizon Messenger +. Verizon is switching to Google Messages early next year anyways. You can also download Google Voice and make calls and messages through wifi or lte and you're able to read all your messages on their website and on the app on your phone.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Jhenn wrote:

All of the devices are under "Connected Devices".  Does that mean that they are subscribed to integrated messaging?

Yes, Connected Devices shows all that are using Integrated Messaging with the same phone number.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Ventuckyspaz
Enthusiast - Level 3

In our family we use group chat in Google Messages. Even my brothers iPhone 11 works well in the group. Just have to make sure under the "group chat" option under "options" and "advanced" that you have "mms to all recipients (group MMS) and not the other one "sms to all recipients and get individual reply". I believe it defaults to the first one anyways. Also with Google Chat you can make as many group chats as you want. Sometimes I just want to talk to my mom and sister so I have them in another group chat. Same thing with other people. Verizon will be switching to this in about 6 months anyways so why not get used to it now?

0 Likes
Jhenn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does vzw_Customer_support ever supply suppport?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jhenn. We are very sorry to hear about the continuing issues regarding the content for your contacts and text messages not matching across all of your devices that you use with Verizon Messages+. We certainly want to help with this going forward in every way that we can. After you ensured that each of your devices have the latest version of the Verizon Messages+ app, have you powered them off and back on so that they can refresh? This can help with making sure that they are all aligned with the same content. -Brett

0 Likes
Jhenn
Enthusiast - Level 2

Brett,

It appears that you have not read my complete post.

The problem became exacerbated when I upgrade all of the devices to the latest version.

All Devices have the latest version of the Operating system and Verizon Message+

All Devices have been rebooted

All Devices have been disconnected and reconnected from Verizon Message+

All Devices are connected to Verizon cloud for contacts.

What else would you like me to try?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're reviewing your messages and will get back to you in just a moment. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your patience, Jhenn. We would like to take this to a Private Note, so we can ask you for more specifics regarding the issue. Please send us a Private Note. We'll also send you one *Melissa

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Thank you for your patience, Jhenn. We would like to take this to a Private Note, so we can ask you for more specifics regarding the issue. Please send us a Private Note. We'll also send you one *Melissa

This is a common concern/issue of many users and should NOT be private, but public.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Jhenn
Enthusiast - Level 2

It has been four months since I first posted this.

I have gone to private messages multiple times, posted on Twitter multiple times, and a "ticket" has been created.

No improvements, no progress, no updates.

Horrible customer service !!! @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes