Verizon Message+ for Windows
tae111
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have Verizon Message+ on our Windows 10 computer. My wife would like to have that as well for her number on the same computer. Is there a way to do that?

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Message+ for Windows
tae111
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just to clarify. The Verizon Messag+ app for Windows doesn't seem to have an option to add another phone number and If I try to download a seperate copy of Message+ it says I already have it.  Both phone numbers are on my account. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tae111, Verizon Messages is a great service for viewing texts across multiple devices and we hope the service is working out well overall. We are here to assist with your concerns. Please click on the following web page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-messages-faqs/ and refer to number one under the category labeled as “Syncing Messages Across Devices” for information on using Verizon Messages on multiple devices. You can only sync your mobile number with the web and up to five additional devices. Does this help answer your question?  

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

When you install the Win10 Message+ app and it takes you thru the Setup, you have to enter the phone number on the account you want to do integrated messaging with.  As you found, there doesn't appear a way to switch between numbers or have multiple numbers associated.   One way is to uninstall/re-install the app and set up using the other number.  That is a minor pain, but might be an option if you or your wife are going to be at the computer for an extended period of time and want to use messaging.  I've saved a copy of the .exe file for installing the app because there are times I need to uninstall/re-install to clean things up.  The process is pretty straightforward.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
bearone21
Legend
0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

In lieu of using the Win10 Message+ app, she could use the web app (browser access) to access Message+.  She would log in to My Verizon using her phone number or username associated with her phone number profile.  https://web.vma.vzw.com

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes