Re: Verizon Message web site not loading
TKDIRK1
Enthusiast - Level 3

At my work computer - I used the Verizon chat to report the issue.  During that session we identified that the messages display when I am logged into the phone number 1 on our account.  They do NOT display when I am logged into the phone number 2 on our account.  Both numbers are account managers.  I am using IE and edge.  Same answer for both of those.  The agent said he could find no history of other people complaining about issues with messages and that he would report it.  The blog message board clearly shows many are having issues starting with in the last month or so.

At home, I am able to get messages to work on Firefox using phone number 1.  And, I am able to get messages to display on Chrome using phone number 2

0 Likes
derekr_vzw
Verizon Employee

I appreciate the added details, TDIRK1. What version of the app are you using on both phones? Does line 2 not work on Firefox, IE, Edge on both computers you tried? Does it only work on Chrome at your home?

DerekR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JCOMPIT66
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Derek,

i do not have Firefox. It's fine. I will go to the store one day and see if

it can be fixed. I really don't get good reception in my house so it

doesn't matter.

Jackie

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 12:09 PM derekr_vzw <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
fukinigverizonsux
Enthusiast - Level 1

VZ sux.  wish they had an for windows 10 but nope.  heyzeus fuking chrise

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure we address your matter appropriately. As your message isn't clear, please restate your concern.

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes