Verizon Message
bwatros
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why does thumbnail picture not reflect the actual picture, but one in my gallery.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bwatros, viwing your pictures quickly certainly helps when looking for something specific. It certainly is odd to hear that the thumbnail is different. Is this happening on all of your pictures or just a specific one? When did this begin? What make and model phone do you have?

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have the latest version?  It's been updated yet again:

Verizon Messages - v.6.4.6

0 Likes
bwatros
Enthusiast - Level 1

It started 2 updates ago, and gotten worse with the last 2 updates.  At first it would be 2 or 3 thumbnails now it is all.  Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, worked for an hour then back to doing it again.  I have LG v20.

0 Likes
bwatros
Enthusiast - Level 1

I do and unfortunately every update it has gotten worse.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details bwatros. We want to get this issue resolved. Do you have any 3rd party picture or editing apps downloaded to your phone? Let's also try clearing the app cache. Here are the steps. Select Settings > Application Manager >Locate then tap the appropriate apps > Tap Storage > Tap Clear Cache.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes