Verizon Messages 6.4.1 Android Marshmallow Scheduled Messages
pleeseemailme
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just upgraded to version 6.4.1 on Android Marshmallow and the 'long press send key to schedule message' feature has been removed. This is unbelievably upsetting! Please replace this amazing feature in the next update.

Anyone else know of an easy way to schedule messages other than to go to the 'scheduled messages' section of the app?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Messages 6.4.1 Android Marshmallow Scheduled Messages
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's the only way I've found to schedule a message with the new update.  If you know you are going to delay the send, use Schedule from the menu.

Moving it there, and removing it from the send button, may have been in response to those who inadvertently kept getting the delay option when they didn't want it.  I guess you can't please everyone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

That's the only way I've found to schedule a message with the new update.  If you know you are going to delay the send, use Schedule from the menu.

Moving it there, and removing it from the send button, may have been in response to those who inadvertently kept getting the delay option when they didn't want it.  I guess you can't please everyone.

0 Likes
pleeseemailme
Enthusiast - Level 2

But that feature was already there in the old (better) version if you wanted to make a scheduled message the long way. They could have at least had it be toggle feature so it was optional rather than just taking it away.

0 Likes