Re: Verizon Messages / Message+ not receiving messages over Wi-Fi
ccolvin

I'm having the same issue as vzFan22, though I am unable to receive messages over cellular data. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let’s take a deeper look into the current situation, Ccolvin! What type of device are you using (make/model)? When did you first notice this issue? Any recent updates to the application or device? Looking forward to hearing back.

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ccolvin

Thanks ChrisM. I'm using an iPhone 5. I just installed Message+ this

morning and noticed the issue right away. Please advise, thanks!

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 11:21 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ccolvin, thanks for confirming. When you try to send messages over cellular data do you get any error messages? Let’s just make sure you have the most recent update to the application. Can you please go into Message +, tap the red lines in the upper left hand corner and scroll down. Please advise of the version.

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ccolvin

Version 2.1.2

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 12:46 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ccolvin, thank you for the information about the version.  By any chance have you tried using iMessage instead of Message+ to see if you have the same issue? If so, what was the results?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes