Verizon Messages Web Interface Keeps Asking Me to Login
josmcm
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since about Nov. 20, my Verizon Messages web page doesn't seem to remember my login credentials even though I always make sure the "remember me" box is checked. It is very frustrating because I use my Verizon Messages web page all day long. Before a couple of weeks ago, I could go as long as several days before having to re-login. Now, I'm asked multiple times everyday. Having to re-login is a waste of my time.

Additionally, my husband started having the same problem on his Verizon Messages web page at the same time. He uses browses with Safari on his Mac computer. So based on this, I assume that whatever has changed is browser / operating system independent.

Can you please help me?

Thanks,

Josephine

=========================================

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4

App: Verizon Messages Webpage

Browser:Chrome 47.0.2526.73 m

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional, 64-Bit

=========================================

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon Messages Web Interface Keeps Asking Me to Login
mchurch65
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why has no one answered this question? It is years later, and I'm encountering the same problem. The messages web interface perpetually kicks me off or times me out and asks me to log back in, complete with verification on my phone, even when I check "remember me" box. SUPER annoying and unnecessary. How do we fix this?

0 Likes
LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! We would be more than happy to help. Please follow and DM us for assistance.

*Cassandra

0 Likes