Re: Verizon Messages+ crashes every time I select attach.
Fetz4
Enthusiast - Level 2

Message+ also works also normally in Safe mode for me, able to attach to messages again..

Unfortunately most other apps are not operational in Safe mode.

LAUSKA5
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine crashes as well every time I hit the plus sign. Went to Verizon store to investigate and she said it was a reported issue by looking at this thread. So...any more we need to do to help push this up the chain to get fixed? Very aggravating.

BRAHMA1387
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm also dealing with the same issue. Since the last security update, I cant add photos or attachments. It crashes the message+ app. But I can text and receive texts/photos. My cloud app crashes as well, but I havent even fully set it up so I dont even open it. Apparently we're not the only ones struggling with this. Ive tried to do soft reset, I've deleted 3rd party apps, ive used safe mode(of course it works perfect there) but nothing is resolving the issue. Ive deleted cache, temp files, even the message+ app with no fix. Lg v20 was a good phone until this last security update!

BRAHMA1387
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone checked to see if the google photos app crashes for them as well? I tried to use it to back up photos, and it crashes as well. My other lg v20 has just started doing the crashing of apps as well.

notla
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah. They "Verizon" say it's probably an app that causes these problems. I agree, so why did they install it on our phones.

0 Likes
LGME4FREE
Enthusiast - Level 1

Exact same problem too! LGV20 also! Cant hit the + button!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

notla,

Thank you for providing the helpful information and for everyone's feedback. We want the Verizon Message +  to work flawlessly. I have successfully reported this issue to a higher level and we are investigating it. Thank you for everyone's patience. Not to worry, I am confident that we can get this resolved soon.

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GARBUR40
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the SAME problem!  Also, in my Facebook app, I cannot retrieve/attach photos from Gallery either!  BUT, if go into Gallery and 'Share' a picture, you can upload it to either message+ or Facebook!  Seems this all started after our last System Update for the LG v20.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are appreciated AARTUR48, and we want to move forward so you can once again attach pictures to your text messages. Next, we will want to access your account. I have sent you a Private Message to begin.

Rosanne_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details Fetz4. We will keep moving forward. Next, we will want to access your account. I have sent you a Private Message to begin.

Rosanne_VZW

0 Likes