Verizon Messages for a computer stopped working today.
Debbie9876
Enthusiast - Level 1

I use Verizon Messages on my computer and it stopped working. I can SEND messages but I do not RECEIVE messages. It stopped working today, 12/16/2017 and I have been using it for over a year.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messages for a computer stopped working today.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I love using the desktop computer to send/receive messages Debbie9876. I am sure we will get your messages to work again. Do you have any issues receiving messages on your Verizon Messages + app? Have you done anything different to your account or the app? What is the make/model of your device?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Debbie9876
Enthusiast - Level 1

The problem corrected itself with no action required.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is awesome to hear, Debbie9876. Let us know if anything changes with your messages on your computer. Is there anything else that we can help with?

JoelR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes