Verizon Messages on Multiple Devices
CHACAL23

I have Verizon Messages installed on my Android phone, an Android tablet, and a Windows notebook computer. I tried to install it on a second notebook computer and received a message saying I must first uninstall the app on one of my other devices. I don't find any such limitation in the documentation or on the web site. Is this limit really applicable?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Messages on Multiple Devices
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is a limit; I'm not sure but I believe it's 5, or more than 5.  So you shouldn't have hit the limit with the devices you listed.

There may be older devices still listed that were never removed.  On the phone, open the app, tap the three bars on the top left, scroll to Settings, then scroll to Manage devices.  Disconnect any of the Connected devices that you no longer have.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messages on Multiple Devices
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is a limit; I'm not sure but I believe it's 5, or more than 5.  So you shouldn't have hit the limit with the devices you listed.

There may be older devices still listed that were never removed.  On the phone, open the app, tap the three bars on the top left, scroll to Settings, then scroll to Manage devices.  Disconnect any of the Connected devices that you no longer have.

0 Likes