Verizon Messages on the web and muted conversations
dana___

I use Verizon Messages on my device and on the web.  I love that I don't get any notice when messages on muted conversations come in on my device.  But, I haven't found a way to have the same thing happen on the web.  I'm getting the desktop notifications for all messages, whether or not the conversations are muted on the mobile phone.  I can understand that I may need to set the conversation as muted on the web in order to no longer receive the desktop notifications, but I can't find any setting to do so.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messages on the web and muted conversations
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello dana, let's solve this mystery together! To turn off the desktop notifications, you will be logged in online via Verizon Messages. Go to Settings, Click on Notifications, at the top there will be on/off switches to remove that feature. Keep us posted!

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messages on the web and muted conversations
dana___

I know how to remove all desktop notifications, but that's not what I'm asking about.

I'm asking about MUTING a conversation ... and muting desktop notifications for that conversation only (like you can do with Verizon Messaging on a phone)

0 Likes