Verizon Messages +
Blove22
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Verizon Messages + app downloaded on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, I signed in on it with my Verizon account information, how can I use it only and not the iMessage currently on iPhone anymore, I like the Verizon Messages + app cause of the features that it has to offer. So how can I go about using it only, is some settings that I have to apply to use it only and not iMessage anymore, let me know what I have to do

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Messages +
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Blove22 wrote:

I have the Verizon Messages + app downloaded on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, I signed in on it with my Verizon account information, how can I use it only and not the iMessage currently on iPhone anymore, I like the Verizon Messages + app cause of the features that it has to offer. So how can I go about using it only, is some settings that I have to apply to use it only and not iMessage anymore, let me know what I have to do

In your phone's Settings, isn't there a 'Default Messaging App' option or something like that?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Blove22 wrote:

In your phone's Settings, isn't there a 'Default Messaging App' option or something like that?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Blove22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you 

0 Likes
Blove22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Appreciate it @jav6 

0 Likes