Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verizon Messages +
Blove22

I have the Verizon Messages + app downloaded on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, I signed in on it with my Verizon account information, how can I use it only and not the iMessage currently on iPhone anymore, I like the Verizon Messages + app cause of the features that it has to offer. So how can I go about using it only, is some settings that I have to apply to use it only and not iMessage anymore, let me know what I have to do

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Verizon Messages +
jav6
Leader

@Blove22 wrote:

I have the Verizon Messages + app downloaded on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, I signed in on it with my Verizon account information, how can I use it only and not the iMessage currently on iPhone anymore, I like the Verizon Messages + app cause of the features that it has to offer. So how can I go about using it only, is some settings that I have to apply to use it only and not iMessage anymore, let me know what I have to do

In your phone's Settings, isn't there a 'Default Messaging App' option or something like that?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

jav6
Leader

@Blove22 wrote:

In your phone's Settings, isn't there a 'Default Messaging App' option or something like that?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
Blove22

Thank you 

0 Likes
Blove22

Appreciate it @jav6 

0 Likes