Verizon Messaging App
ironicirony

Is there a current outage of the online messaging service vtext.com? On Friday I started experiencing problems with the page not loading after I had successfully logged in. I thoroughly tired different strategies on my end, four different computers and three different internet browsers ( internet explorer, chrome, and firefox). Today I even downloaded the desktop app in hopes that it would actually load and work but it is doing the same exact thing as the online version. I would really like to know what is going on because I tend to send half of my messaging through the online app.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messaging App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
ironicirony, We definitely know the importance of ensuing your vtext services are working for you! Sorry to learn that you were experiencing issues with the service. I was unable to locate any known issues with vtext. Are you still having difficulty with the page loading? Were you able to sign into your My Verizon account, successfully? Did you receive any specific error messages? Please share details so we can help. 
TanishaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes