Verizon Messaging web app down?
warz00

Since last night when it worked fine, on some of my lines i can see texts but only from 12/5 forward - and the contact names are not showing, just the # shows - on other lines i see no texts - can see all on phone

Is the web app down and any ETA on a fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messaging web app down?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

warz00, I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with the Verizon Messaging web application. No outages have been reported with the application. Have you tried to check on a different computer to see if you are experiencing the same trouble?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
warz00

Yes happens on all computers, iPad, etc.

---

Rob

....via Spark Mail

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

warz00, thank you for the additional details. When you are logging in are you logging into the website or do you have the application downloaded on one of your computers?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
warz00

I am generally using the web login. Also tried the app with same result. I can see none of my texts from before 12/5. They are fine on the phone.

---

Rob

....via Spark Mail

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Warz00, thanks for hanging in there with us. We want to help you figure out exactly why this is happening with your messages. Did you reset the application recently? If so, you'll only see messages from that date forward. Once past messages are deleted you won't be able to get them back using the web application. We don't want this to happen again though. When was the last time you logged into the desktop application before 12/05?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes