Re: Verizon Virtual Gift Card
joebwg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got a private message that amounted to nothing, so no...I've never had this resolved!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jewells72, seven months is far too long to have to deal with any issue especially when it comes to something like a gift card.  I have sent you a Private Note.  Can you please respond to the Private Note so we can gain access to your account and go into a secure setting?-Santo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to have this issue resolved as soon as possible, If it has now been over 2 weeks since the original form has been submitted you should have received the replacement card, or should be receiving it now. Has any agent you have worked with been able to pull up the balance on the Gift Card to confirm that it is working properly? *Gert

0 Likes
Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

Santos,

I responded to the private note......and am still waiting.... Your company's response time needs to be addressed and fixed. Please give me an update on where my trade-in credit is.

0 Likes
Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't think they realize how frustrating this becomes along with the time it takes to get the credits that were promised.

Hopefully it will get resolved for you soon!!

joebwg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I provided them with the card number and they were able to verify the balance, but the pin I was sent was invalid, so they couldn't apply the balance of the card to my bill.  I would like this resolved.

0 Likes
joebwg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just found the email that had all the "virtual" card information and it was dated March 22.  This tells you how long I've been trying to get this resolved.

0 Likes
Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is the same thing that happened to me. I don't know what angers me more...the response that they are sorry this happened or the fact when you send the requested information... there is no response back to resolve anything. @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jewells72, we are consumers as well and know how vital it is for your to receive the assistance you deserve. We are here to help and will fix the issue. Just sent you a Private Note. Please respond at your earliest convenience. 

-Jacob

0 Likes
joebwg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey, that's great Jacob, but the person who started this thread hasn't got anything resolved.  I was given a "private message" (which I answered) and then....nothing.  That was two weeks ago.  @vzw_customer_support @Jewells72