vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joebwg Can you tell me when you were sent a private message?-Dolores

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Virtual Gift Card
joebwg
Enthusiast - Level 3
Spoiler

I received one on 09/15 and another on 10/13.

0 Likes
Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sean,

I need you to resend me the link to verify my account. I replied to your pm but didn't get a response back. @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have resent a Private Message. -Chris

0 Likes
Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

I didn't get to the link in time. @vzw_customer_support Is there a different way I can verify my account?

0 Likes
Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

@joebwg Did you finally connect and get your e-card fixed? I feel like mine is back to a stand still. No comments or pm's from @vzw_customer_support ..... can they drag this out even more? 

0 Likes
joebwg
Enthusiast - Level 3

That would be a definitive no. I think they just drag it out long enough that you just give up...

0 Likes
Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

@joebwg I think you are right!!!! 3/4ths of the feeds are about the missing or incorrect info on gift cards..... 

0 Likes
Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support  when is someone going to send me a new link so I can verify my account? I have messaged back in a pm requesting this as well as commenting here. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jewells72,

I definitely apologize for the delay. I'll include a new link below.

By connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Visit our information collection and privacy policy to learn more at verizon.com/privacy. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:http://spr.ly/6000JTbmp

-Andrew

0 Likes