Re: Verizon Virtual Gift Card
Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

@joebwg I am pretty close to you on trying to get this resolved. Mine has been ongoing since June 9th... Good grief... you know if you stopped paying your bill they would be on you within a day of not making the payment....wish they were as pro-active with fixing the e-gift card issues....... 

One can only hope that we both get our money soon... @vzw_customer_support 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do not see that our Private Note was answered. Do you still have access to this message thread? Are you able to leave us one at this time?

*Robert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Jewells72. We are saddened to hear your experience about a rebate. That is a long time to be experiencing issues and I'd be happy to help.What's going on with your account? We're here to help. -Lorenzo

0 Likes
joebwg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have sent three replies to the private note.  I just tried another one and it informed me I have reached my maximum replies.Three repliesThree replies

Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have replied multiple times to your private messages. I feel like a broken record on the amount of times I have to explain what is happening. I received a e-gift card and the pin is not valid. I can not request a new pin because it won't let me get past the non-valid pin number. If you look in this thread as well as many others, @joebwg , me and many of your customers are having this same problem. I get no where with your private messages nor can customer service evidently help me since escalating this issue means that I will never get a resolution and never receive any followup. I personally have been dealing with this since June. If we can't get to a resolution, I am at the point now where I feel I need to take this further by filing a complaint with the FTC since filing a complaint with the BBB doesn't get anywhere either and your business rating is horrible. 

Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

Here is a screen shot showing that I replied to both private messages.  I replied again to both private messages to see if they went through.

verizon.JPG

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joebwg, I truly do want to help finally get this resolved. I just sent you DM. Did you receive it? -Vanessa

0 Likes
joebwg
Enthusiast - Level 3

Vanessa,

I just replied to your Private PM at 12:21 MST

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's our goal to get this resolved ASAP.  A private message ahs been sent to assist you further.  -Sean

0 Likes
joebwg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I never received an additional private message.

0 Likes