Re: Verizon Virtual Gift Card
joebwg
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am not complaining @Jewells72 ...have a great night!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joebwg, we are pleased to read that you were able to find a resolution. Please let us know if further assistance is needed. Have a great day and thank you for choosing Verizon. 
-David

0 Likes
briansul25

I have the exact same problem.  I received an e-Gift card and every time I try to check the balance, I receive an error saying "The Gift Card Number or the PIN used is invalid".  I chatted with 2 different customer service people today and spent another hour on hold.  How do I go about getting this resolved?

@vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
Jewells72
Enthusiast - Level 3

@briansul25 keep commenting and requesting help and it will get resolved. It took me over 6 months to get it fixed. Also always tag @vzw_customer_support on any post. Good luck in getting this resolved.

0 Likes
Need the redemption link
MichiganVernors
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi!

So the other user who got their problem solved said they received a link to redeem the gift cards.

It took them 6 months though.

They said if you keep commenting and keep  @vzw_customer_support

Eventually verizon will help.

And I have the same problem. Thanks in advance for your help, verizon team!

0 Likes
Re: Need the redemption link
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are more than happy to review this with you in depth! To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here. We look forward to working with you directly soon!

*Robert

0 Likes
Nwilliams10
Enthusiast - Level 1

vzw_customer_support I am having the exact same issue with these e gift cards. I have several that we have received now and every time I try to use any of them it says invalid pin. I have done a chat, I have gone into the store and also called in and NO ONE can help me...Please tell me how to get the correct information so I can use these e gift cards. Thank you in advance!

0 Likes