Verizon blocking email to vtext.com and vzwpix.com
TRUE_ANGEL_08

Hi,

Just recently (yesterday 12/3/2016) Verizon started blockint emails from my friend at j***68@gmail.com. He gets the following message..

Technical details of permanent failure:

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain vtext.com by smtpin01.vzw.a.cloudfilter.net. [52.201.44.47].

The error that the other server returned was:

550 5.1.0 <j******68@gmail.com> sender rejected

When it is sent from his phone or from his laptop using iexplorer, it fails, however when he sends using his outlook client on laptop, it goes thru. There is always only one recipient (me), no links, and seldom any pics. 99% of the time, they are simply replies to my texts to his gmail account.

Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon blocking email to vtext.com and vzwpix.com
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear your having issues getting emails from your friend. Are you able to send and receive emails from your device? Can your friend text you using his phone? Let's look more into this. Any problems with any other friends? Texting or emailing you.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes