Verizon.com
amandarae10151981
Enthusiast - Level 1

when I am signed into Verizon.com how do I view text messages from my other devices?

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon.com
deloused
Master - Level 3
0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You should log into the website using the profile login associated with the device/number whose text message logs you want to see.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you're logged into My Verizon as Account Owner/Manager, you can access text logs (not actual messages/content) for all lines on the account for the past 90 days via the information in the link provided in the first reply.

In order to see actual text messages/content, the device/line would need to be using Verizon Messages/Integrated Messaging and you'd need to log into My Verizon using that device's/line's My Verizon log-in credentials.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, amandarae10151981. In order to see the text messages on My Verizon, you will have to sign in to Verizonwireless.com/myverizon on any other devices for your text message history. If you are trying to see your current messages that display on your phone, you can download the Message+ app, as long as that is the app you use on your device, then you will be able to see and respond to text messages from those other devices. I hope this is beneficial.

TinaN_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes