Verizon doesn't care about loyalty
ccmom2

I have been a Verizon customer for many years and have 3 phone lines. If I were a new customer, my bill would be almost $50.00 less per month. But, I have 2 phones under contract. When asked, I was told nothing could be done. They appreciate my time as a Verizon customer and hope I don't switch to a competitor. They are sure they have the best service. I immediately contacted competitors and found that they want my business. I think it is such a joke when I see Verizon commercials and I am telling everyone about my better deal. So far, everyone in my family (I am from the South so that is a lot of members) have left as of today. Verizon could care less when you leave......how sad!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon doesn't care about loyalty
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ccmom2, this is terribly disheartening to hear. We would be heart broken if you left us. Let's work to restore the love again. Is your monthly statement reflecting incorrectly? Please share some further details. We are happy to step in.

KristieVZWQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon doesn't care about loyalty
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

If everyone left why are you on here? Better get up to speed on your new providers loyalty program.

0 Likes