Verizon message+ Bluetooth tethering
Here1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Verizon Message+ app on my tablet to be able to send and receive messages just like my phone.

When my tablet internet connection is over wifi it works perfectly. I could even make phone calls using the app.

The issue is that when the tablet is connecting using WiFi tethering, this specific app doesn't work.

I tried lots of trouble shooting but this app isn't connecting over Bluetooth tethering. It is the only app that has this issue. All other apps work perfectly over Bluetooth tethering.

Is this a known issue? Is there any fix available?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Verizon message+ Bluetooth tethering
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Here1 wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to use the Verizon Message+ app on my tablet to be able to send and receive messages just like my phone.

When my tablet internet connection is over wifi it works perfectly. I could even make phone calls using the app.

The issue is that when the tablet is connecting using WiFi tethering, this specific app doesn't work.

I tried lots of trouble shooting but this app isn't connecting over Bluetooth tethering. It is the only app that has this issue. All other apps work perfectly over Bluetooth tethering.

Is this a known issue? Is there any fix available?

Thanks

Have you reported the issue to the developers via app feedback or emailing the Verizon Messaging team at verizonmessages at verizonwireless dot com?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Here1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried the chat feature on the app. I also reported a bug via email. So far no response. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Reporting the bug in the app is the right path for resolution. Thank you for your patience, while that issue is being worked on. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes
Here1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks Brittany,

Please let me know when this issue has been repaired.

Thanks again

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure all your questions are answered and all your issues are resolved.  Specifically how did you report this bug via email (What email was this sent to, etc.)?  When was this done?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
Here1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I sent the email to [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] on Jun 21, 2020, 10:11 AM EST. I so far have not received a response. Anything else? 

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Here1 wrote:

I sent the email to [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service] on Jun 21, 2020, 10:11 AM EST. I so far have not received a response. Anything else? 

Was it to the VerizonWireless Messaging Team with email address:

'verizonmessages at verizonwireless dot com'?

@vzw_customer_support , @seanc_vzw 

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Here1
Enthusiast - Level 3

verizonmessages at verizonwireless dot com

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for confirming. We would be happy to take a closer look at your account and help with the issues that you have with the application. When checking my resources, I don't show any know issues with the service. Please be on the lookout for a Private Message from us. 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes