Verizon message+ pop up duration
boed1
Contributor - Level 1

I'm not sure if the feature exists or this is a feature request.   When I use multifactor authentication I get a pop up on my screen with the 6 digit code.   90% of the time it goes by too fast for me to read it so I have to pick up my phone, unlock it, go to the messages and scroll to find it.    I just want to double or even triple the popup duration.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon message+ pop up duration
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@boed1 wrote:

I'm not sure if the feature exists or this is a feature request.   When I use multifactor authentication I get a pop up on my screen with the 6 digit code.   90% of the time it goes by too fast for me to read it so I have to pick up my phone, unlock it, go to the messages and scroll to find it.    I just want to double or even triple the popup duration.

Might help to know the make/model of your phone.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question, and what I can let you know is that I cannot seem to locate such an option. It does appear there is one that allows it to stay on just the screen. I have this option turned on my phone, as it's the default option, but it also still disappears from the screen. I personally always go into my messages as sometimes the message depending on the source organizes the multifactor authentication text incorrectly.

*Gert

0 Likes
boed1
Contributor - Level 1

Samsung Galaxy S10+

0 Likes
boed1
Contributor - Level 1

Can you submit this a feature request for the next iteration?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boed1, we are always happy to submit customer feedback in hopes of providing the features that you like best. While we can never guarantee that the change will happen, it is with customer feedback that we can make those positive changes. LorenB_VZW

-If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

boed1, 

Thank you for this feedback. It allows us to hear your voice and recommendations on how we can improve the functionalities of this application in the future. It has been uplifted to our developers. 

-Lasina

0 Likes