Verizon messages does not send on PC running windows 10, started on 8/12/19
tdankanich
Enthusiast - Level 2

PC messenger+ on windows 10 sends text but does not receive text started on started 8/12/19.  Uninstalled and reinstalled  app and rebooted computer.  Did not help!  I can send messages but can not receive, therefore,  no notification from windows.

Re: Verizon messages does not send on PC running windows 10, started on 8/12/19
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Ok.  Let's try this to get some movement on getting this issue resolved, as there seem to be 10 related active threads.  Everybody experiencing this issue:

1. Call Customer Care: 800-922-0204

2. Ask for Tech Support

3. Ask them to open case/ticket for "Integrated Messaging Message+ sync issues on desktop app"

If enough of us call in and open cases/tickets maybe we'll hear something that is being done or at least identified as a 'known issue'.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that you are having issues with the Message+ service on your PC, and we are here to help. You mentioned that this issue started on 8/12, were there any changes made on that date?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support , @pedrom_vzw  Before jumping in and saying you're sorry, how about looking at all the comments and other related threads and then contact the Verizon Messaging Team to see what the heck they are doing?  That would really be the way to help.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
tdankanich
Enthusiast - Level 2

i did call before joining this forum,  I accually called 2 times. Both persons started a ticket .  The one ticket that i wrote down was TR-161228584-SDC.  What was interesting with one of the calls was that the  person that I ws talking to had a son that was having the same issue.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It does concern us to hear you are also experiencing these issues. It is our goal to ensure any issues experienced are addressed, and we ask for more information to ensure we understand exactly what you're experiencing. When did you start having these issues? Are you experiencing the same problem described by tdankanich?  DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
ebltm

Started for me and everyone I know that uses it over a week ago.  Get busy Verizon!

0 Likes
tdankanich
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't anything positive about my thread .... Please verizon fix this..... It is my main path to get information, pcitures and documents to and from my phone to PC!

HELP   HELP   HELP  HELP   

bldegle2
Contributor - Level 1

You will get nothing of consequence.  Not absolutely sure because this is a first tier forums, ie., users.  And tech support may be elevated customers.  So, the real issue is getting a complaint tag going with tech support, they do have a number, be patient, get it done.

Hoping that if enough of us complain beyond this support forum, the higher ups will get involved...the problem is widespread....

0 Likes
letti001
Contributor - Level 1

Just to inform everyone, I submitted a ticket a couple of weeks ago and received a note today from Verizon.

The note stated that Message+ is not compatible with Windows 10 and that they recommend using the web version instead. Here is the note:

"The Message+ Verizon Messages - Windows Desktop application is not compatible with Windows 10 computers. The Windows messaging client for Verizon messages is being temporarily removed to prevent syncing issues and customers should be directed to utilize the messaging web client as a windows alternative by following the steps listed on the my verizon website- create and send a text:  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-54302/  

The Message+ team is aware is working on a resolution."

Just to let everyone know.

For a bit more information, the Message+ app specifically states that it is for Windows 10 and available on the Windows Store. Also, it has worked very well for years and not has stopped syncing.