Verizon messages error
PEPINO313
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I log into my Verizon messages on my phone or desktop it says checkaccess.do and won't show me my messages. What can I do?

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon messages error
CHRYOU9
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this same issue. I chatted through the my Verizon app and was not able to get any help. They gave me the number to tech support which I have not called. Previously I was able to login without issue.  Have you found any resolution?

rosannem_vzw
Verizon Employee

CHRYOU9 I depend on my Verizon Messages. Let's make sure you can too. When did this start? What zip code are you in?

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PEPINO313
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried calling tech support and they told me to try going to plans and services from the Verizon homepage and selecting send a message and it should open from there. When I tried it, it gave me the same error message. Mine was working just fine until 2 days ago and I have not got it working since then. Still the same issue.

TANYALEE8733
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is doing the same thing. I don't know how to fix it and calling customer service was no help

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to utilize Verizon Messages through desktop so you can keep in the loop with your contacts. Do you know if you currently have Integrated Messaging enabled?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes
CHRYOU9
Enthusiast - Level 2

This started abt 2-3 days ago. Everything is enabled. I could log in web app via my mobile browser and see messages then one day I couldn't and it has not fixed itself yet. it tries to take me to messages page but quickly reroutes with a site ending in checkaccess.do which is also what pops up on my screen with an option to 'open in' but there is nothing to open.

TANYALEE8733
Enthusiast - Level 2

The screen on my phone is cracked, so I use another phone with wifi to web message. I can't accept the integrated messaging app because it sends a text to the phone that I can't see.

PEPINO313
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine does the exact same thing with the same error message.

PEPINO313
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not know what integrated messaging is, but everything was working the other day and I did not make any changes.