Re: Verizon messages error
KCC35
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am once again receiving the checkAccess.do error message on Apple products today, January 12, 2017, as of 7:30AM EST.  Is anyone else having this same experience? 

CHRYOU9
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also receiving this error message again.  A major inconvenience.  I would love to know what the issue was before and how they corrected it and wish Verizon would have this corrected indefinitely.  

0 Likes
CHRYOU9
Enthusiast - Level 2

I called Verizon the last time as well.  I spent a good hour on the phone with the gentleman who was clueless about the error message.  That was when I came across this forum, participated and followed.  I was surprised to see it not working again as I, too, have been using this for years without issue.  If I learn of anything I will post. 

0 Likes
Anniebee81
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same exact issue. Had the issue a back in November as well. Please escalate this as it has happened before and we now need it to stop happening! It's obviously an issue and since it's happened before, Verizon should know how to fix it, right?

PEPINO313
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the issue in November also. It was fixed and the same issue is happening again. I don't understand why this problem keeps happening.

0 Likes
GAHoeltge
Enthusiast - Level 2

Add my name to the checkAccess.do crowd. Yes, I had the same problem in November but VZW did something to fix it, and how grateful I was! The problem recurred yesterday on my MacBook Pro running El Capitan 10.11.6, Safari 10.0.2. My iMac, however, running Mavericks 10.9.5, Safari 9.1.3 can Send Messages as before. So I have a workaround as long as I'm in my office at home. Please, please, VZW sort this one out!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chryou9, thank you for your patience, as I know this has been an ongoing issue for you. We would like to look further into this to see what the results of your previous ticket were. This will help us locate the issue directly. Please reach out to us on one of our more direct platforms >> http://vz.to/2e3J7jh

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Anniebee81 we want to get to the bottom of this. I'm here to help. I would like to take a look at this with you directly. Please send us a Facebook Private Message or Twitter DM to get started.

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CHRYOU9
Enthusiast - Level 2

How can we go about doing that?  When customer support is called, no one knows how to resolve the issue.  Please advise as quickly as possible.  This is a major inconvenience for more than one customer.