Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,954 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Verizon messages is not connecting on desktop. Any ideas?
ryetree

Verizon messages is not connecting on desktop. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon messages is not connecting on desktop. Any ideas?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Using the website or downloaded app?  The app works fine for me.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
ryetree

I'm using the website

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I just accessed Message+ via the website, after logging in to My Verizon and selecting Send a Message from Plans & Services (https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/webs2/Message.do ) and connected fine. Using IE, MS Edge, FireFox and Chrome browsers, they all connected but only showed two most recent message strings.  The website access is NOT in sync with the desktop app nor the phone, tablet app in showing message strings.  This doesn't sound like your issue but is an issue and could be related.

Are you using your profile login or phone number login to access the website?  I don't think it should be any different but might be.  Also, which browsers have you tried?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ryetree, 

Having multiple ways to access your messages is very important and convenient. We want each of those ways to work seamlessly for you. Let's figure out what's going on when you try using Verizon Messages via the website. So that we can help, please clarify what you mean when you say, "Verizon messages is not connecting on desktop"? Are you receiving an error message? If so, please let us know what the error says. Also, what browser are you using? When did you begin having trouble accessing Verizon Messages via the website?

Shawnte_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ryetree

I am getting a message

403 Forbidden

The request has been refused or access is not allowed.

Tim [removed]

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes