Verizon messages on website being automatically deleted
Firehawk_1066
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been using Verizon messages through the Verizon website and messages+ on my phone for a while now with no issues.

Recently I noticed that when I log into Verizon messages through the Verizon website my text message history is not being kept past just a few messages. For example I must have texted my wife over 100 times yesterday but I can only see as far back as about 20 messages and when new messages come through the oldest one gets deleted.  The texts are still on my phone but not showing up in the Verizon messages through the website.  

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall the app on my device (Galaxy s7), I have tried to unsubscribe and resubscribe to the integrated messaging both through my phone and through the website. I have also tried to delete all texts on my phone and on the website but it is still not keeping history on the website. The integrated messaging still works as far as syncing because if I delete a message on my phone it deletes from the website and vise-versa.

Again the only issue I am having is that my message history is being deleted automatically on the Verizon messages website and unless I am completely blind I do not see a setting in the website to change the limit of how many texts to store.  So I am at a loss as to how to fix this.

Anyone else encounter this problem and/or have a solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes