Verizon messages page issue
JustinMcInvale
Enthusiast - Level 3

For the last three days the Verizon messages page accessed through the my verizon website only shows the three moving dots that are showing when the messages part of the page is loading. I can let the page sit there all day and the dots keep moving like it's trying to load, but never does load that part of the page.

Thought it was an issue with the network at work, but I just checked and it's doing it at home as well.

Any idea what the issue is?

Picture of the issue. Phone number has been removed, but does show on the webpage.

12.jpg

0 Likes
Re: Verizon messages page issue
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@JustinMcInvale wrote:

For the last three days the Verizon messages page accessed through the my verizon website only shows the three moving dots that are showing when the messages part of the page is loading. I can let the page sit there all day and the dots keep moving like it's trying to load, but never does load that part of the page.

Thought it was an issue with the network at work, but I just checked and it's doing it at home as well.

Any idea what the issue is?

Picture of the issue. Phone number has been removed, but does show on the webpage.

Just tested and it worked fine for me this morning.  Did you try other browsers?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
JustinMcInvale
Enthusiast - Level 3

I did not try other browsers, however one time since I posted this topic it worked for awhile in Chrome.

Does this on my home and work PC and also chrome browser on my phone.

Works in Firefox though so I may need to clear the Verizon cookies in Chrome.

0 Likes
JustinMcInvale
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tried clearing the cookies in Chrome and that didn't help.

So maybe there is an issue with the Verizon messages site and chrome.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@JustinMcInvale wrote:

Tried clearing the cookies in Chrome and that didn't help.

So maybe there is an issue with the Verizon messages site and chrome.

Just tried again using Chrome and it worked fine for me.  There may be an issue with your device/browser security settings.  

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes