Verizon messages
CELOP05
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just updated the verizon messages app and messages stay stuck in sending for a while.

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon messages
MICREP37
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem here...

Essgirl1969
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having same issue

WHITZ0817
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue.   I am also having a problem with them being sent multiple times.   I am using the default messaging app until Verizon corrects this problem. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Celop05, we want you to have your device and applications in fully working order. Let's work together to see what's going on. What is the make/model of your device? How long has this issue been happening? Are you currently on WiFi when this happens?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CELOP05
Enthusiast - Level 1

It started happening when I updated the Verizon message earlier in the week. On or off wifi the messages always stay stuck on sending and people get it up to 3 times(the same message). I am currently using the galaxy s8

0 Likes
jrivera_20
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue. And they're telling me thtt they're receiving duplicate messages from me like after some time has passed.

LG V20

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to use Messages+ the way you need it to, Essgirl1969. What make and model of device are you using? Are you having trouble sending messages everywhere, or in a specific location? Are you connected to Wi-Fi?

PeterP_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jrivera_20
Enthusiast - Level 1

LG V20.

Verizon messages version: 6.6.3.

I noticed the issue is everywhere & no I'm not connected to WiFi when tet issue is occuring. I had to start using the LG messaging app to avoid the issue.

0 Likes
DNICOLERICK
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue and have seen this message multiple times from multiple users since the update.  Why is it customer service keeps asking the same useless questions rather than fix the problem?  Please stop stalling, research the many complaints, and fix it.