Verizon messaging
cardooski

Keeping getting message on my note 5 saying messaging plus is trying to send a large amount of texts and then pops up with a deny or allow box. No matter how many times I click allow this still happens. I only have WiFi access due to fact I work offshore so this is a big issue. Can someone help me please

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon messaging
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is really odd, cardooski. Do you notice this message popping up after sending a particular type of message or accessing a specific feature on the phone? How long have you been seeing that pop up? There was a recent update to Message + so if you haven't already tried, please go into Play Store > Menu > My Apps > tap Message+ > Update.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cardooski

No I've never had this problem before. I received a text from Verizon after

trying to subscribe, which my account says I already am, that said it was

unable to receive security code try resubscribing which I did. Still no

luck. I've used before offshore with no problem an yes I do have the update.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cardooski, we will get to the bottom of this for you. When did this begin? Have you tried disconnect the device from Verizon Message+ and reconnect the device? Verizon Message +>Tap on the 3 bars on top left corner>Settings>Manage Devices>Disconnect your line from Message +. Once it is disconnected, please uninstall and reinstall the application. Please test Verizon Message + and let us know how it works.
ZangY_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cardooski

I appreciate all your help. I went to the 3 bars and settings but there is

no manage devices option at all....

On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
cardooski

This is message I keep receiving...

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cardooski,

Getting your phone back on the yellow brick road is a must.  Does that message only appear with Messages plus? Any recent changes to your phone?

EmmaM_VZW

0 Likes