Verizon messenger group messages
KEVPAL1

I use Verizon messenger to communicate with my kids And my kids with me. Anyone of us can create a group and send a message, the problem starts with the reply. My daughter and I can both reply to the group msg inside the group msg. However when my son replies it comes as a private msg to the group creator. I cannot find any setting that manages replies to group msgs. Any all help is greatly appreciated. Kevin

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon messenger group messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

One of the key things about a group message is that replies go out to all in the group. We're glad to help here, KEVPAL1. It sounds as if it's a setting on your son's phone that may need to change. We need to ask a few other questions. When your son creates the group, is he able to reply to the group? If your son has other group messages, with other recipients, is he able to reply to those groups?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon messenger group messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KEVPAL1, I know that I would want to ensure that all group messages come through properly , and not just to one contact. We are here to help out and do all we can to get your son's messages to come through. Regarding your son's phone, what is the make and model of the phone he uses? Just in case, what phone do you and your daughter use?

If all of you click on the recipient list, are you all configured to reply as MMS or set to Just Me?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes