Verizon to Verizon texts free?
FCosenza

I may be a little late on this, but when you text someone else who also has Verizon is that a free text?  I thought in the past that verizon to verizon texts were free.  I'm getting charged texts to people I know who have Verizon.  Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon to Verizon texts free?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It all depends on which text message feature you have on your line. Which one do you have?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It depends on the texting plan that you have; some plans include free Verizon-to-Verizon texts, some do not.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

ninja'd 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yep! 😄

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Verizon to Verizon texts free?
FCosenza

1000 texts a month, $10.  Clearly that doesn't have free Verizon to Verizon if I'm asking lol.  The only other options I see are pay per text or Unlimited.  Unlimited wouldn't matter if it's free vrz-to-vrz since it's unlimited.  Guess I answered my own question.  Any other text plans I don't know about that have free vrz-to-vrz text plans? Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The long since retired 250 message plan for $5 per month didn't have free VZW to VZW text messages.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The only plans I'm aware of that had Verizon-to-Verizon texts included are long since gone.  So yes, you answered your own question ... if you currently don't have it, you can't get it with the current plans (unless, of course, you go the unlimited route).

0 Likes