Verzon Message Notifications
JSellers2072
Enthusiast - Level 2

When viewing notifications you can tap the down arrow for each individual notifications one by one, which then  shows actions that are variable to the respective app. Then as you either choose an action or swipe away each notification one by one, the remaining notifications do NOT disappear so that you can continue reviewing all notifications one by one, except VZ message ALL  notifications dissappear after swiping away just one notification, it's stupid. I've spent HOURS with VZ support having me do crazy stuff having nothing to do with notifications. All other apps and notifications on three different phones work properly except VZ messages. 

0 Likes
Re: Verzon Message Notifications
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. So that we can assist you with your notifications, please reply to this. Once you reply, we will send you a Private Note. 

*De'Aundrea

0 Likes
JSellers2072
Enthusiast - Level 2

That would be nice, so far none of your support reps have figured this out yet

0 Likes
JSellers2072
Enthusiast - Level 2

yes please

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi! Our goal is to provide you the best experience. Please send me a DM and allow me the opportunity to assist you as you deserve.

>Eduardo

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Perfect, I'll be waiting for you. 

>Eduardo

0 Likes
JSellers2072
Enthusiast - Level 2

The first response instructed to reply to that post and I would receive a private message?  My private messages are empty and I can not find any way to send a DM to you as stated in a later post??

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

@JSellers2072 

To Private Message the agents, click on the username and then click send message. 

Screen Shot 2022-12-27 at 10.08.57 AM.png

JSellers2072
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a way to attach a short video of this problem?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, JSellers. We can try.>Nancy

0 Likes