View Messages on Online not showing when someone texts me
mstricklernj
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can see what I write to someone but after the morning of the 14th, the service works on some and not on others. I can see what I wrote, but not what was sent to me. It works on the phone, but I use this is supplement to my phone while I am in my office.

Why would this just stop working on the 14th all of the sudden?

Are you aware that there is an issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: View Messages on Online not showing when someone texts me
mstricklernj
Enthusiast - Level 2

It seems to be working fine on Multi Media messages from a specific contact but does not come through on regular text messages from the same exact contact on an individual message, Hope that narrows down the issue. Group messages are working fine because they are multi media.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mstricklernj,

That's definitely odd and we want to make sure it's working as it should so you can still utilize the feature. Since this started have there been any changes to the device such as new apps, app updates or even software updates? Is the Messages+ application up to date? Are you connected to Wifi at work and do you notice any difference if WiFi is disabled and you only use cellular data?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mstricklernj
Enthusiast - Level 2

Adam,

This is not on my end. I am on Wifi, off Wifi. There was no updates made on devices. There was no software update loaded on any of the devices and I looked in the historical archive for updates for the devices there was none applied or available to be applied. This change was made on your end and I hope that you escalate this to your engineers to research the issue quickly to narrow down what was put into effect on your end and revert it back to see what changes they made that caused this issue. Oct 13-14 this issue took place, whatever happened on your end. This is across Apple, Samsung  and other devices. So it is not a device issue, its a application issue. I have gone through the steps to deduct if it could have been changes made on devices and that's not the issue. Please resolve ASAP for us.

0 Likes