Viewing text messaging log
adaniels225
I understand that you cannot recieve the CONTENT of text messages sent or recieved, I was just wondering how to access the log online. I would like to see the numbers, times, and dates of text messages that were sent and recieved on my phone at earllier dates. 
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Viewing text messaging log
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

For the current billing cycle, sign in to My Verizon, and on the homepage is a link called "Current Usage" - there is a drop down for the numbers on your plan (if it is a family share).  Once you click "Current Usage", there are tabs for Voice, Messaging, and Data, and within each of those is a "Details" link.  the text messaging seems to be a day or two delayed in the details, but you can see the numbers texted to and from.

If you are going back any further than the current billing cycle, you will have to pull up the prior bill, and view the call details and messaging details for each of the numbers on your account.

HTH,

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

For the current billing cycle, sign in to My Verizon, and on the homepage is a link called "Current Usage" - there is a drop down for the numbers on your plan (if it is a family share).  Once you click "Current Usage", there are tabs for Voice, Messaging, and Data, and within each of those is a "Details" link.  the text messaging seems to be a day or two delayed in the details, but you can see the numbers texted to and from.

If you are going back any further than the current billing cycle, you will have to pull up the prior bill, and view the call details and messaging details for each of the numbers on your account.

HTH,

0 Likes
adaniels225
Great that helped, thank you!
0 Likes
FrootLoops1
Enthusiast - Level 1

when i try it it just has a PDF of he old bill, and that has the phone call log but NOT the text message log .    .. ??

sitnah3

at top of page, click on Usage.

then Usage Overview

then click the phone you want to  check

then scroll to bottom of page, you will see the voice and the text links

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Right. That is because the text message log is not available to view for previous months. EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes