Web App Stopped Syncing Messages
bradrathome
Enthusiast - Level 2

I updated message+ on my phone and on my Windows 10 computer.  After when I login to the web app at web.vma.vzw.com, it isn't syncing with any new messages that I'm receiving on my phone/windows 10 computer.

0 Likes
Re: Web App Stopped Syncing Messages
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@bradrathome wrote:

I updated message+ on my phone and on my Windows 10 computer.  After when I login to the web app at web.vma.vzw.com, it isn't syncing with any new messages that I'm receiving on my phone/windows 10 computer.

That sync'ing has been an ongoing issue with the web app AND the new Win10 M+ desktop app.  I've been trying to monitor lost/missing messages on my desktop to see if there is anything unique in them, like messages from/to certain phones, SMS or MMS, or specific messaging apps but haven't been successful.  What make/model phone do you have?  It seems there is an issue with the messaging database and the sync'ing process with Integrated Devices.  It would be nice to see some help from the technical agents/messaging team in resolving this issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
bradrathome
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks I have a samsung 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to get this fixed, bradrathome. We are here to help. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? What is the make and model of your phone?*Rebecca

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jav6.
We would be glad to look into the issue with syncing messages from Message+, and go over some troubleshooting with you. Please feel free to send us a Private Note, or you can reach us on Facebook or Twitter.
*Celeste

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Hello, Jav6.
We would be glad to look into the issue with syncing messages from Message+, and go over some troubleshooting with you. Please feel free to send us a Private Note, or you can reach us on Facebook or Twitter.
*Celeste

I have submitted numerous feedback messages and emails to the Verizon Messaging Team without receiving follow-ups.  If you want to escalate, please do.  Sync'ing the messages in the database for Message+ Integrated Messaging between devices is not consistent.  There is no troubleshooting to be done.  It should work.  I'm confident you or anyone can replicate the issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
bradrathome
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still having issues with my web browser syncing with the messages at work.  I've tried deleting the account and recreating it, but it still won't sync.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bradrathome We can certainly try to assist you here on this platform. Can you tell us what message app you are using? Are you able to send/receive regular messages? -Dolores

0 Likes