Web Client Not Loading Messages since 1 December
eealdrich

I use the web client version of Message+ at work, and ever since 1 December, I do not receive texts and any text since 1 December. I am able to send texts and the recipient actually receives those texts, but replies are not received. I cannot have my phone with me inside my workplace at all, so this is a vital tool for me. 

0 Likes
Re: Web Client Not Loading Messages since 1 December
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having full service for work is so crucial. We are here to help.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.-Sean

0 Likes
Re: Web Client Not Loading Messages since 1 December
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@eealdrich wrote:

I use the web client version of Message+ at work, and ever since 1 December, I do not receive texts and any text since 1 December. I am able to send texts and the recipient actually receives those texts, but replies are not received. I cannot have my phone with me inside my workplace at all, so this is a vital tool for me. 

On your phone (when away from workplace), in the Message+ app, are you able to use Settings->Account->Manage Devices and see your workplace desktop web client known to your Integrated Messaging?  What phone make/model do you have?  Which browser are you using on your desktop and have you tried other browsers?  Have you talked to your network administration support to see if some firewall setting has changed, blocking incoming SMS/MMS messaging?  Do others using Verizon Wireless messaging at your workplace have similar issues?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes