Web messaging not working in Edge browser
bvandrasik

https://web.vma.verizon.com/

Anybody else having trouble with this? For a couple of weeks now web messaging app is not working on PC with MS Edge browser. Works with Chrome and Firefox still, but Edge is my preferred browser. Just sits here forever:

bvandrasik_0-1647792751417.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Web messaging not working in Edge browser
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I found that if I go into MS Edge->Settings->Cookies and site permissions->Manage and delete cookies and site data->See all cookies and site data and DELETE all verizonwireless.com cookies, then the link works properly repeatedly.

Could be an old cookie was forgot about and not updated for a new website script or the new website script didn't take into account the old cookie.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

jav6
Champion - Level 3

When using my Edge browser right now, already logged in to the Forum, opening the link in a new tab gives me the following error.  If I open the link in a New InPrivate Edge window it works fine going thru the Verizon login page first.  I have an Edge update waiting which I'll install to see if there is any difference.

MS Edge failure.jpg

jav6
Champion - Level 3

Same resulting error after updating to MS Edge Version 99.0.1150.46 (Official build) (64-bit)

jav6
Champion - Level 3

I found that if I go into MS Edge->Settings->Cookies and site permissions->Manage and delete cookies and site data->See all cookies and site data and DELETE all verizonwireless.com cookies, then the link works properly repeatedly.

Could be an old cookie was forgot about and not updated for a new website script or the new website script didn't take into account the old cookie.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bvandrasik, we want to ensure you're able to get your Messages+ web portal working as it should be. For an issue with the Message+ web portal or desktop app, please email VerizonMessages@verizonwireless.com with your OS version and a short description of the issue being experienced and when it started. You can also include a screenshot of what you're seeing. Our Message+ team will address the issue appropriately.

-Ebony

0 Likes