Web texting online is not working
LB12345
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have logged into Verizon using the URL https://secure.verizon.com/vzauth/UI/Login and the Text Online option is not working.  The page does not load and I see the following errors in the Console Log.  This is using Google Chrome.

console_log.png

Re: Web texting online is not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh wow. Are we working together on a computer or though a phone ?

If on a computer, then one way I've seen that error go away is to right click on the link and choose "Open in Incognito" or "Open in Private" .
Let us know if that works or does not.

-David

0 Likes
LB12345
Enthusiast - Level 2

This problem is once again occuring.  I logged into Verizon using my laptop with a Chrome browser at: https://secure.verizon.com/vzauth/UI/Login.

I logged in and then Navigate to Account -> More -> Text Online.

The page does not load and I am seeing the below errors in the console log. The last time this happened, it begain working again in about 2-3 days after I posted the original message.

error.png

jav6
Champion - Level 3

@LB12345 wrote:

This problem is once again occuring.  I logged into Verizon using my laptop with a Chrome browser at: https://secure.verizon.com/vzauth/UI/Login.

I logged in and then Navigate to Account -> More -> Text Online.

The page does not load and I am seeing the below errors in the console log. The last time this happened, it begain working again in about 2-3 days after I posted the original message.

.  .  .

Maybe related to web.vma.verizon.com not working - Verizon Community and an invalid certificate?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us here to ensure this can be reviewed. Have you attempted to clear your browser's cache and cookies as yet? This may clear this issue from your device. Please let us know if this continues. 

*Robert

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information, jav6. Have you tried using a different browser? Clear Cookies and Cache? 

~Aaron

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Thank you for the information, jav6. Have you tried using a different browser? Clear Cookies and Cache? 

~Aaron

I was not the poster with the problem.  You might read the posts from the beginning before you respond again.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
LB12345
Enthusiast - Level 2

This problem eventually resolved itself.  However, I do not understand why this problem keeps reoccurring.

gohartleorgohome
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon needs to get their stuff together, my Verizon messages aren't loading and it is a blank screen. Customer service told me to clear all caches & cookies and it still isn't working. I even went ahead and tried Incognito mode and switching browsers. I am usually not one to complain but this is an essential need for our first responders and officers working in maximum security prisons with no phones allowed in the facility to be able to talk to loved ones if needed or in case of emergency... I was told about an hour ago this would be escalated to looked into and it is still not fixed I still have a blank screen. Can someone please give me an ETA? As this is a inconvenience to not only me but my fellow coworkers as well. Thank you...  

wadegamm
Enthusiast - Level 1

The Online Text Messaging quit working yesterday June 7th and as of today (June 8th) it is still not completely loading.  The web page loads the Verizon frame, but the messages block never loads.