What Happens To Numbers I Block On The Verizon Website?
KELFIN74

If I have my calls forwarded to a track phone and I have numbers that are blocked on my Verizon account will those calls from numbers that are blocked get through or will they be blocked the same as if I wasn't forwarding the calls?

Also, if I have the calls forwarded, will they still show up under the my usage section of the Verizon site?

Is there any way to have text messages forwarded to a track phone as well?

And the same question applies which is would they show up in the Verizon usage section under messages?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Blocked call through the Verizon website
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

KELFIN74 wrote:

If I have my calls forwarded to a track phone and I have numbers that are blocked on my Verizon account will those calls from numbers that are blocked get through or will they be blocked the same as if I wasn't forwarding the calls? If the # is blocked, it should not connect and therefore should not be forwarded, as I understand it.

Also, if I have the calls forwarded, will they still show up under the my usage section of the Verizon site? I believe they would; the calls are coming in to your cell #.

Is there any way to have text messages forwarded to a track phone as well?  You can't forward text messages, as far as I know.

And the same question applies which is would they show up in the Verizon usage section under messages?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

KELFIN74 wrote:

If I have my calls forwarded to a track phone and I have numbers that are blocked on my Verizon account will those calls from numbers that are blocked get through or will they be blocked the same as if I wasn't forwarding the calls? If the # is blocked, it should not connect and therefore should not be forwarded, as I understand it.

Also, if I have the calls forwarded, will they still show up under the my usage section of the Verizon site? I believe they would; the calls are coming in to your cell #.

Is there any way to have text messages forwarded to a track phone as well?  You can't forward text messages, as far as I know.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

These are wonderful questions, Kelfin74. With Call Forwarding, usage is still applied to your account as it is effectively redirecting the call to another device. As such, the block feature should continue to block numbers that attempt to contact you even if Call Forwarding is active. Concerning text messages, if you utilize Verizon Messages, you can set this up and review text messages and reply to them online through My Verizon.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes