What does "error while provisioning query" mean in Message desktop APP?
LaRock_88

My Message + Desktop App has always worked just fine.  The other day it stopped.  When I tried to restart the Desktop APP it  appeared to have removed or erased all of my existing messages.  The APP started up as if I had never used it before.  I had to put my phone number in and enter my authorization text to start the APP/service back up on my Desktop.   When I go through this procedure I keep getting a message "ERROR WHILE PROVISIONING QUERY" come up.  Because of this error, my Message + Desktop APP will not work.  I have completly removed the program from my laptop and reinstalled it.  This did not fix this issue.  What can I do and what does this mean?     

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What does "error while provisioning query" mean in Message desktop APP?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LaRock_88

Hearing that the Message + app is not working as smoothly for you is concerning and we will look into this error message for you now. Did you notice any changes around the time the application stopped working? Are there any issues with the application on your cell phone as well?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jnet1

Same problem here. Anything?

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI EVERYONE,

If this is still and issue and you have not been able to launch the PC app,

I will need your mobile number to do any further checks.

Please email me at VERIZONMESSAGES@VERIZONWIRELESS.COM Include:

Subject line: PC PROVISIONING

Your name and

Mobile number

DO NOT put personal information on this public forum.

ALIEM

0 Likes