What happened to the fast scroll control? It disappeared after upgrading to 5.6.6
_Stephen

It used to be, that when you touched the right edge of the screen, a scroll control would appear that allowed you to move up and down through a conversation very quickly. Why remove a good thing?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What happened to the fast scroll control? It disappeared after upgrading to 5.6.6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

_Stephen, that does sound like a great feature and let's get to the bottom of this to confirm what happened to the feature. What's the make and model of the phone? When did you do the update?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: What happened to the fast scroll control? It disappeared after upgrading to 5.6.6
_Stephen

It's a Samsung Galaxy S 5. I updated the app a couple of days ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

_Stephen, missing features would have me just as concerned too. Let's help locate this feature. To make sure, are you referring to a service called Smart Scroll? Is this for a service offered through a third party app? What is the name of the app you updated recently?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes