When I send a message through the app on my Mac Air, the sent message doesn't appear or sync with my phone's app -- how can I sync all sent and received message between my computer's and phone's apps. to appear on both devices?
jecom

When I send a message through the app on my Mac Air, the sent message doesn't appear or sync with my phone's app -- how can I sync all sent and received message between my computer's and phone's apps. to appear on both devices?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When I send a message through the app on my Mac Air, the sent message doesn't appear or sync with my phone's app -- how can I sync all sent and received message between my computer's and phone's apps. to appear on both devices?
Not applicable

Hi there,

Please refer this user guide on the Verizon MEssages Forum for IOS how to's.

I've selected the part that should help your sync issue.

iOS - iPhone, iPad, MAC

V-TEXT.COM

Not getting messages on all shared iOS devices?

If you are not getting all of your messages on a device, check if that iOS  device is connected to the messaging network.

1. Go to VTEXT.COM
  2. Log into or create your online web account
  3. Follow the steps in the image below
  4. If your iOS device  is not listed in MANAGE DEVICES, please add it.
  5. If it IS listed, please detach it; reboot;  then re-attach it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When I send a message through the app on my Mac Air, the sent message doesn't appear or sync with my phone's app -- how can I sync all sent and received message between my computer's and phone's apps. to appear on both devices?
Not applicable

Hi there,

Please refer this user guide on the Verizon MEssages Forum for IOS how to's.

I've selected the part that should help your sync issue.

iOS - iPhone, iPad, MAC

V-TEXT.COM

Not getting messages on all shared iOS devices?

If you are not getting all of your messages on a device, check if that iOS  device is connected to the messaging network.

1. Go to VTEXT.COM
  2. Log into or create your online web account
  3. Follow the steps in the image below
  4. If your iOS device  is not listed in MANAGE DEVICES, please add it.
  5. If it IS listed, please detach it; reboot;  then re-attach it.
0 Likes