When messaging organizations, like the Red Cross
duartejoe

When messaging organizations with automated text apps, like the Red Cross, etc.  I cannot confirm that I agree to send a message that may cost money, and the messages fail because when I touch the down arrow to close the virtual keyboard, the popup disappears along with the keyboard...  Can you fix that?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When messaging organizations, like the Red Cross
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

duartejoe-

Oh no! That definitely sounds frustrating. How thoughtful of you for wanting to donate. Let's figure this out together. What make/model phone are you using? Have you ever been able to donate in the past? What messaging application are you using (VZ Messages +, native messaging app)?

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
duartejoe

Hi,

Thanks for the help!

Using VZ Messages+

Samsung S8

Yes, I have donated.  Can’t remember if on this phone though…

It is the virtual keyboard that fills 1/3 of screen, obscuring the confirmation pop up.  When closing the keyboard, the popup closes too…  Message fails…

Thanks Again!!!

-Joseph

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

duartejoe,

Thanks so much for sharing those details. It's good to know that the option has worked for you in the past, now, let's see what more we can find out. Since you've been using the Message+ app, have you tried using the Samsung Messages app? If so, do you experience the same thing? Any trouble with other apps that provide a pop up while you're using the keyboard?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes