When using web-based "Verizon Messages" / "Send a message" only the text from the recepient are shown on cell, not my own?
TMCorum18

When you are signed into Verizon website, there is a way to send text messages via "Send a Message" under "My Plan & Services". While using this option is great for those unable to access their phone at times, there is a flaw. When you send messages from the "Send a Message" link/site, it only shows your own text messages within the site and does not transfer to your phone. It seems that only what the person you are texting, is transferring to your phone and the site.

Is there a way to fix this, otherwise no real point if the text messages don't show in both places.

Thanks,

~T

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When using web-based "Verizon Messages" / "Send a message" only the text from the recepient are shown on cell, not my own?
Not applicable

HI THERE,

Please check this setting on your Verizon Messages mobile app to duplicate your messages on your phone. Messages will not copy to your phone otherwise.

Please check that you are subscribed (free) to INTEGRATED MESSAGING on the Mobile app: Launch Verizon Messages; go to Settings – under Integrated Messaging feature, If you ARE Subscribed , you will see the Unsubscribe option. If NOT subscribed,   go ahead and subscribe.

Integrated Messaging allows you   to link devices, txt over WI FI, sched messages  and send eGifts.

If the issue continues, please let me know.

Thanks,

ALIE

VZMESSAGES